- 4 Tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons of Brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon of fish sauce
- 5 minced garlic cloves
- 3 Tablespoons of El Yucateco XXX Hot Kutbil-ik Habanero Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons of peanut oil or canola oil
- 1 Tablespoon of salt
- 1 Teaspoon of pepper
- 1 ½ lb. Beef steak or tenderloin cut into ¾ inch pieces
- 2 sliced scallions, both green and white parts
- 1. Combine the soy, lemon juice, brown sugar, fish sauce, mix well until sugar dissolves, and add the garlic, the kutbil-ik sauce, oil, salt and pepper.
- 2. In a bowl, mix the beef with the previously prepared sauce and let it marinate for at least 1 hour.
- 3. Place the beef in a saucepan until cooked, serve with the sliced scallions.
Portions: 4, preparation time: 1 Hour.