- 2 lbs Pork meat (pork shoulder)
- 4 ¼ C of chicken broth
- ½ Cup of orange juice
- 5 Tablespoons of White vinegar
- 2 Garlic cloves, chopped
- ½ Onion, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon of ground cumin
- ½ Teaspoon of pepper
- 1 Teaspoon of salt
- 4 Tablespoons of El Yucateco Chipotle Sauce
- 2 Cups of shredded cabbage
- 2 Cups of shredded red cabbage
- 2 Peeled, grated carrots
- 1 ½ Cups of mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon of sugar
- 8 Buns
- 1. Place in blender: orange juice, 3 tablespoons of vinegar, garlic, onion, cumin, salt, pepper and the El Yucateco Chipotle Sauce.
- 2. Place the pork in a saucepan with the chicken broth at high temperature, pour in the blended sauce, cook for 2 hours, and pull it into thin strips.
- 3. Combine the white and red shredded cabbage, carrots, mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons of vinegar with the sugar and stir well.
- 4. Heat the buns, top with meat, add a small portion of the coleslaw and
Performance: 4 Portions, Preparation Time: 20 minutes