- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- ¾ cup liquid El Yucateco Annatto / Achiote
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons of white or apple cider vinegar
- 1 red onion, sliced
- Salt and oregano
- 1. Combine annatto/achiote, juice, vinegar and salt.
- 2. Top the chicken breasts with the annatto/achiote mixture. Let them marinate overnight or a few hours in a bag or container in the refrigerator.
- 3. Place the chicken breasts in a greased tray or baking pan; bake them at 350F for about 45 to 50 minutes. Serve them with red onion mixed with oregano and lemon or vinegar.
Performance: 4 Serves, Preparation time: 10 minutes, Cooking time: 45 minutes