- 6 zucchini, cut into slices
- ½ cup flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Japanese panko bread crumbs
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 2 tablespoons El Yucateco Caribbean Habanero Sauce
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons of mustard (better if it is strong)
- Salt and pepper
- 1. Heat the oil.
- 2. Coat the zucchini with flour and shake off excess. Dip slices in the beaten egg, then coat the zucchini slices with panko.
- 3. Fry slices in hot oil. Drain on paper towels.
- 4. Mix the hot sauce, sour cream, mayonnaise, oregano, mustard, salt and pepper.
- 5. Serve fried zucchini with the Caribbean sauce.
erves: 4 / Preparation time: 20 minutes